Hi. We are Duwayne & Elise Langley, Jabula Tents team!! We both come from South Africa but have been living here in Cornwall, St Ives since 2003 and love it here.
Besides providing stretch tents for events, Duwayne is a qualified electrician and we are both very involved in local community activities. We have set up and help run the St Ives Community Orchard and occasionally put up stretch tents for community / charity events like our local schools carnival, the St Ives surf club Movember event and the local surf competitions.
We have 3 children, love camping, surfing, exploring Cornwall and going to music festivals. We so enjoy hiring out stretch tents as it allows us to get involved with some amazing events and see some incredible places.
"We are committed to providing an efficient, affordable service. We are friendly, helpful, punctual & reliable & will go all out to helping you create an unforgettable event with our stretch tent. Jabula means 'happy' in Zulu & we hope to convey 'Jabulani' happiness to all those who party in our tents."
We have a great team of people who help us put up the tents, here's a few photos of us in action.
Here's a fun video of us putting up a stretch tent in our first year of business in 2015. Filmed by our good friend Senara from 'On the Beach Productions'. We are far more professional now but this is a great momento.
See our blog of some of the events we've been lucky enough to be part of.
- Orchard celebration October 19, 2017
- Port Eliot Festival 2017 – Dead Man September 11, 2017
- The Dwarves of Zennor September 6, 2017
- Mount Pleasant Eco Park August 25, 2017
- Tropical Pressure 2017 August 11, 2017
- Polhawn Fort July 11, 2017
- Crasken Eco Centre June 24, 2017
- Spring Masked Ball 2017 June 17, 2017
- Tropical pressure festival 2016 October 28, 2016
- The Stack House October 17, 2016
- Surf competition – Porthmeor beach September 25, 2016
- The Ale & Anchor festival in Mousehole September 19, 2016
- The Jubilee Pool Grand Man Engine Ball August 16, 2016
- Port Eliot Festival 2016 – Dead Man’s Fingers Rum Bar August 2, 2016
- Rock Oyster Festival 2016 July 19, 2016
- Fluorescent decor & our new 6 x 8m stretch tent July 12, 2016
- The Masked Ball May 28, 2016
- St Ives Food Festival 2016 – Porthminster beach May 18, 2016
- St Ives Wedding Venue May 9, 2016
- Lunch in Dartmoor April 28, 2016
- Anjue Weddings Boho Fest April 19, 2016
- Festivals in the South West March 14, 2016
- Morning of the Mo – Surf Rodeo October 22, 2015
- Bike lights Wadebridge October 19, 2015
- Private festival in a campsite August 28, 2015