Catering Tent / gazebo
We can provide a 4 x 6m (13 x 20ft) catering gazebo tent as well as a 4 x 4m gazebo. Contact us if you’re interested in hiring it.
Catering Companies recommended.
- Middle Eastern cooking for weddings and events: https://lafafacatering.co.uk/
- Thyme & Tide: www.facebook.com/ThymeTide or email@example.com
- Big Pan Parties: www.bigpanparties.co.uk
- Mobile pizza’s – www.flourpowerpizzaparlour.co.uk
- White Radish Caterers – http://www.whiteradishevents.co.uk
- Little Gem Catering: www.littlegemcatering.co.uk
- Fee Turner: www.feeturnercatering.co.uk
- Big pot cooking – https://www.bigpotkitchen.co.uk
- Cornish Hog roast – 100% free range www.cornishhogroasts.co.uk
- The Melting Pot Kitchen – www.themeltingpotkitchen.com/
- Vegan food – www.voodbar.com/weddings
- Cornish Icecream – www.facebook.com/The-Cornish-Ice-Trike and cornishicetrike.co.uk
- Catering van & wedding cakes: www.facebook.com/EdibleEleganceCornwall/
- Beautiful cakes N & N Cake design and Cakes by Design
- Chocolate fountains, popcorn machine, candyfloss, profiterole mountains – www.sugar-coating.co.uk
Furniture / Catering / Heating / Toilets /
For tables, chairs, tableware, catering equipment, these local companies have most things.
- www.abbottseventhire.co.uk – Patio heaters, fridge van, catering equipment, tables, chairs
- www.southwesteventhire.co.uk – blow heater, pyramid patio heater, catering, equipment, tables, chairs etc
- www.brandontoilethire.co.uk – blow heaters, generator, toilets / portaloo, lighting, ground protection mats, crowd barriers
- www.andyloos.co.uk or Local Toilet hire
Staging / PA Equipment / Audio / Video/ Projection
We can provide a mobile bar at your event. Click here for more details. Or if you prefer to run your own bar we can hire this small coctail bar (see photos below) which you can stock and serve from yourself.
Glamping / Wedding Car hire
Camper hire – If you need ultra special accommodation for your guests or transport to a wedding, why not hire a beautiful camper from St Ives Bay Campers. Arrive in truly original style, set her up as a vintage sweet shop at the reception and head off with her on honeymoon the next day.
Bell tent luxury camping – unique Bedouin Nights canvas Bell Tents that are set up, furnished, decorated and equipped ready for you to move in. Great for wedding accomodation.
Recommended bands / DJS
The Mosquitoes – entertaining & very funny live band, we had them at a 40th birthday bash & they got everyone up & dancing.
Sandyacre 7 – An entertaining and dynamic 6-piece band who will have your toes tapping and your hips swinging from their first number to the last. Filling the dance floor by engaging all ages and tastes; from soul, blues and swing to ska, reggae and dance, and from 1950s R&B to modern anthems and contemporary classics.
Tyn Daga – www.tyndaga.co.uk/ and www.facebook.com/tyndagaband/ – Tyn Daga have a unique sound and a wide ranging repertoire of their own tunes and songs which feature Uilleann (Irish) pipes & whistles, acoustic guitar and backed by a variety of world percussion and bass. They get their inspiration from English, Celtic and Irish music and tunes from the Balkans, Eastern Med, Spain and Latin America. Their wedding and private party performances never fail to get guests on their feet dancing.
Some Like it Hot – Vintage and contemporary Swing, played with flair, personality and panache.
Danceable delights, steamy songs and tantalising tunes!
Go Go Skank – Taking well loved 70s, 80s and 90s tunes they chew them up and spit them out in a Rockabilly Ska style that will get any skankster moving and shakin like you’ve never had it before!
Captain Atlantic – Rock, Pop, Disco & Funk! A professional wedding band.
Keiko Rise – Their repertoire spans genre and time, ensuring there’s always a party with something for everyone.
Polly Jones – https://www.facebook.com/Polly-Jones
DJ – Morrel Music & Entertainment services www.facebook.com/Morrell-Music-DJ
Kernow Vibrations – a fabulous 7 piece reggae rock dub band.
Cello Cornwall – two beautiful girls providing beautiful cello music – perfect for wedding ceremonies
MAGICIAN – Damian Surr www.gingermagic.com – totally mind-blowing tricks, dubbed better than Dynamo by our guests!
Bouncy castles & Rodeo Bull: RT Inflatables
Cruz Photography www.facebook.com/cruzphotographycornwall
Emma Griffin is also a lovely photographer & will hopefully be taking some good photos of our tent as she is the photographer at a wedding on a beach this August, where our tent will be used. She mentions us on her blog. http://www.
On the Beach Productions – Creative, stunning film making at an affordable price
Dove Films – Beautiful wedding film maker
A Day to remember – fabulous Victorian Candy Cart, chair & table covers, glasses & wedding decor
Frocks & Frills– The aim of Frocks & Frills Wedding Studio is that a bride can choose her wedding outfit, bridesmaids outfits and view samples of goods/services from some of Cornwall’s best wedding service providers all under one roof, with no high pressure sales pitch.
www.celebratewithlove.co.uk – weddings, commitments, vow renewals – authentic, crafted ceremonies to celebrate your love.
Additional weekend entertainment
If you’re got friends coming down for a couple days, planning a stag or hen party, why not plan some exciting extra activities.
Ocean Sports based on Carbis bay beach can get you out on Hawaaian canoes, topper sailing boats and Stand up paddle boards
St Ives Surf School based on Porthmeor beach, St Ives for surf lessons & board hire
If you have any suggestions on other extras for us to recommend, please fill in the comment box below. Thank you.